Close this window when done
Belfast Telegraph - Saturday 9th November 1957
“BRIDGE AT DUNDONALD BEING CUT AWAY IN SECTIONS Workmen are demolishing Graham's Bridge at Dundonald. Here a crane lifts a steel joist which has been cut away. The bridge crosses the main Comber road and has to be taken down in sections.”
The bridge being removed is the railway bridge over the Comber Road. The newspaper erroneously calls this Graham’s Bridge. Graham’s Bridge is actually the adjacent road bridge over the River Enler on the road that runs through to the church green in the village.